Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Back

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I like this 4 day weekend thing, I vote we keep it! Unfortunately, we did not have a white Christmas, we had a flooded one! We got nearly 10 inches of rain! There were flooded roads everywhere. I want some dang snow, someone please send some my way.

Anyway, back to the Tacky Tack!



Wow, nice. Undyed, unfinished leather with purple accents. Like the corner "plates" there. Real high quality there guys.

7 comments:

  1. I dunno, I'm seeing some color mottling that makes me think somebody did try to put a finish on it, badly. And even though I'm partial to purple, ICK!

    FWIW, you can get harness leather about that shade of very light tan. But I reeeeeally don't think this saddle is made from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awkwardly constructed, too. It looks like an exploded diagram slowly sinking back together. Do they call that a Camelhump Tree? :P Or maybe the Big Bang saddle - all the parts floating away from each other....

    This saddle has WRONG all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a nice weekend. We have snow; I wish I could send it to you!!! Complete with 30-mph winds so it is drifting. Yummy saddle. NOT!!!! Why, why, why??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, just lovely. Imagine getting that under the tree!!

    We have snow, I'll try to send some your way!

    I am Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got snow - about 4" or 5". We had the wind, too.

    Today it's beautiful and sunny, and the snow is very pretty! Just half a week late.... ;-)

    Also, snowy pastures = slightly cleaner horses

    At least the ones who like to roll in it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that purple suede lining in the stirrups? I can only hope that the people who buy this kind of saddle don't ride much anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My butt hurts just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete